Signing agreements with the aim of encouraging the training, dissemination, research and innovation activities that may interest both graduate and post-graduate students, and Valencian public university research groups, is also one of the major aims of Foundation of the Comunitat Valenciana for the Promotion of Tertiary Studies.
These agreements are developed:
- to improve and strengthen the research and innovation of the universities in the Valencian Community,
- to disseminate the scientific and scenic activity of university institutions,
- to improve the university students’ training,
- to increase the participation of the research groups from universities in the Valencian, Community in international programs of R&D&I,
- to help to the integration of Valencian universities in Horizon 2020, and
- to extend the students’ employment perspectives.
Universidad Internacional Menéndez Pelayo, UIMP
Joint training courses relevant for graduate and post-graduate students, with the aim of expanding their professional options. Two courses were taught: “The professional field of editing” and “Cultural industries”.
Dissemination of Scientific Activity – CONEC
Agreement between Foundation of the Comunitat Valenciana for the Promotion of Tertiary Studies and the astronomical observatory of Universitat de València with the aim of disseminating the scientific activity carried out by the research groups under the Prometheus G.V. excellence projects.
Do you have any questions or comments? You can contact us by phone, email or using the contact form. From Foundation of the Comunitat Valenciana for the Promotion of Tertiary Studies we will be pleased to help you.